BVIC with its extensive experience and expertise in delivering successful capacity building programs for national and international participants from corporate, government, non-profit, institutional and academic domains is rightly positioned to serve wider spectrum of audience.
Our capacity building programs offer unique value proposition, as they are derived from deep rooted knowledge and decades of practical experience carefully encapsulated into our modules and delivered through ‘Participatory Learning Approach’, to maximize the benefit for development practitioners and professionals.
The following are some of the major capacity building programs offered by BVIC under Business Responsibility:
- Asset Based Community Model (ABCD)
- Appreciative Enquiry (AI)
- CSR & Sustainability (CSRS)
- Social Entrepreneurship (SE)
- Climate Change & Sustainable Development (CCSD)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) for personality development & leadership abilities
- Impact Assessment: Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Practical Exposure Visits – Social Development Programs
The above programs are offered on standalone basis and in combination, as per the interest and requirements of the organizations/participants.
For enquiries, pls contact: firstname.lastname@example.org