Creating and disseminating knowledge
In the process to establish itself as a thought leader
BVIC envisions to be the center of excellence in Responsible Entrepreneurship and to realize the goal, BVIC focuses on creating and disseminating relevant knowledge. The in-house experts actively engage in research to produce sector-specific insights in the form of articles, concept papers and publications.
BVIC has invested its efforts in creating tools, approaches, and methodologies to analyze impact estimation, social return on investment, economic value, and more.
The data to conclude these tools, approaches, and methodologies have been derived through in-house projects – by analyzing the idea, experience, impact, implementation, and outcome and translating it into knowledge modules.
This knowledge is proven to be essential for social entrepreneurs, NGOs, students, academia, corporates, and more. In its sharing series, BVIC has covered:
- SMEs and Business Social Responsibility: The New Era of Business
- Bala Vikasa: For a Synergy between Civil Society and Business
- Social Enterprise: The New Model for CSR
- Business for Sustainable Community-Driven Development
- Capacity Building: Imparting Knowledge, Enhancing Skills and Changing Attitudes
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- ABCD – The Bala Vikasa Way